Wednesday 12 August 2015

Introduction

Welcome to my blog - a fan site dedicated to the long, animated history of Hasbro's G.I. Joe franchise, from the original Sunbow cartoon to G.I Joe: Renegades, this blog will feature trivia, artwork, episode reviews and general exploration of the animated universe of a real American Hero.

I have a somewhat unusual history with G.I. Joe, in that I was too young to watch the original show when it first aired, and did not actually become aware of it's existence until I was in my late teenage years, when, by chance, I watched the Sunbow episode "Pit of Vipers". Though I was unfamiliar with the characters, I immediately warmed to Cobra Commander, Destro, Zartan, Shipwreck and the others, and began seeking out further episodes. Eventually, I was hooked, and acquired bootleg DVD sets in order to watch the series from start to finish. After going through the cartoons, I began collecting the toys and reading Larry Hama's Marvel Comic.


On this blog I hope to share some of my insights into the animated world of G.I. Joe - fun facts, trivia, artwork, scripts, videos and hopefully some things you never know.


Enjoy! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment